By using the website, you agree to be bound by, and comply with, the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with or accept these terms and conditions, you should not use the website.
Information about the Operator
The website is operated by us, More Than Enough Ltd, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company no. 09680085, whose registered office is at 21 Navigation Business Village, Navigation Way, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 2YP. You can contact us by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the Website
We may update the website or change the content from time to time.
Availability of the Website
We do not guarantee that:
– the website will be available at all times and accessible on all devices;
– the website will be free from errors and defects;
– access to the website will be continuous and uninterrupted;
We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, or discontinue all or any part of the website without notice to you.
Accuracy of Information
Whilst we make a reasonable effort to update the information on the website, we do not guarantee that the information is accurate, complete, or up to date.
Use of the Website
– Use the search function to connect with one of our certified Marisa Peer trained RTT® or RTC® professionals to find the best support for you.
You must not extract, reproduce, distribute, or resell all or any part of the website, including its content, without our prior written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in the website, including all its content, are owned by us or our licensors. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws, and we reserve all rights in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
We do not exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations and other terms that may apply to the website, including its content, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort, or breach of statutory duty, arising out of, or in connection with:
– the use of, or inability to use, the website;
– the reliance on any information displayed on the website;
– the loss or corruption of data or software.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a virus or bug on the website, or other malicious software that is transferred to your device.
Viruses and Harmful Content
Whilst we make a reasonable effort to ensure that the website is secure, we do not guarantee that the website is free from viruses and malware.
You are responsible for configuring your device in order to access the website and installing up-to-date and effective anti-virus software.
You must not:
– upload or otherwise introduce viruses, malware, spyware, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers or other software that is malicious or harmful;
– use software to gain unauthorised access to the website, servers, or data;
– perform a denial-of-service type of attack on the website;
– perform an act in contravention of the Computer Misuse Act, 1990.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Links to third-party websites or content may appear on the website from time to time. These links are provided for your information only. We do not have control over, nor are we responsible for, third-party websites or content.